WATCH: Special Effects Gone Wrong As Nollywood Actor Is Roasted On Set [VIEWER DISCRETION]

A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of a movie directed by Stanlee Ohikhuare.

An actor on set said while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film.

Ani as we write now is on hospital bed, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee have proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe are on the run.

READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED WATCHING THE BURNING SCENE AND PHOTOS

GhBlogger

Mohammed Muhi-Deen Yakubu is the name but knows as BabyBash or GhBlogger. I handle everything entertainment, event coverage, music, humor and more. I am an pundit on Entertainment Xtra show that runs on Storm 101.9mHz in Sunyani.

You May Also Like